Who Did What, When and Where, in the GIS?
SSP Delta, formerly SSP All Edits Report, is a tool that helps you understand all the changes that were made in the geodatabase. With this all-edits review tool, you gain complete control over edits made to your versioned data, allowing you to uncover and analyze any historical changes.
SSP Delta Product Features
Do you find yourself asking either of these questions about your GIS: Who edited what? Why were those assets deleted? Is it possible to restore data that was deleted? SSP Delta helps you answer these questions by giving you the tools to interrogate your data.
- Maintain Posted Version Edits
- Report Visualization in Full Graphic Display
- Powerful QA Tools
- Find & Restore Deleted Features
- Interactive Review Options
- Run Default or Custom QA/QC Process
- Advanced Search & Report
- Field Attribution-Based Search
- Automatic Data Capture
- Export Report to Text File