Become an ArcGIS guru when you dive into Everything You Need to Know About Versioning in ArcGIS from SSP Innovations. This eBook contains screenshots, state tree diagrams, sample code for both Oracle and SQL Server, and step-by-step workflows for understanding the foundational principles of version management in ArcGIS. Advance your knowledge of the versioned geodatabase today by downloading your free copy.
Optimize performance across your organization and become the hero of your geodatabase users by downloading Everything You Need to Know About Versioning in ArcGIS today.
Inside This eBook You Will Learn
- Why Versioning Exists
- Managing Adds, Deletes, and Updates
- Using Oracle or SQL Server
- Maximizing Performance with Reconciliation and Compression
- Resolving Common Compression Issues
- Exploiting Better Conflict Management in 10.2.1
- Querying Versioned Data
- Applying Data Model Changes
About Your Author
- As the primary author of this eBook, Skye Perry doesn’t hold back. Let Skye show you why he’s become known as the internet’s go-to resource for candid version-management understanding. This eBook captures the wit, screenshots, and sample coding from one of today’s best minds in GIS versioning. Join GIS managers everywhere by claiming your copy of Everything You Need to Know About Versioning in ArcGIS.