DENVER, Sept. 12, 2016 — It was four years ago. Do you remember the day that shook GIS forever — by launching webmaps?
We do, and we want to share that — and everything important that has happened since — with you. That’s why this latest eBook from SSP, The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online! chronicles what happened when GIS moved to the cloud in 2012. Learn the history of how Esri foresaw a future of GIS in the cloud, and how utilities and telecommunications companies have been taking advantage ever since.
Who Is This eBook For?
Whether you’ve used Esri ArcGIS Online since the start and want our best tips, or if you’re a novice looking for the quick and dirty dive into ArcGIS Online, The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online! is for you. The book is laid out to take any utility or telecommunications professional through an intimate, visual, and instantly applicable journey to a deep and intuitive understanding of ArcGIS Online (or Portal for ArcGIS).
Topics Covered In The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online!*:
- ArcGIS Online: The Once Upon a Time-ish History Of … — How we got ArcGIS Online
- Safety, Authentications, & Roles — Why your data is actually safe in the cloud
- Filtering, Exploring, & Searching — What you can do with your data
- Esri Collector for ArcGIS. ‘Nuff said. — Accessing, eding and sharing your data on the go, online or offline
- Consuming Data in the Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Credit Consumption, and More — What credits really mean
- Use Cases: From CubScouts to Collecting Inspections — Who is using this and how?
- Esri ArcGIS Online or Esri Portal for ArcGIS? — Settling the Decision
- Advanced Business Cases — How you can cut outage response time, share maps publically and more
*Not actual chapter titles!
Plus, your eBook includes two exclusive SSP videos, step-by-step walkthrus, screenshots (including mobile!), quick setup guides, and more.
Download your eBook today, and in just a few clicks, you’ll have what you need to start solving real business challenges with ArcGIS Online.
Don’t leave with just one ebook in your hands. Get them all! They’re free and they’ll make you smarter and more efficient at your job!