The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online from SSP Innovations is truly indispensable. With all the information you need to understand, deploy, and derive value from the market’s leading web GIS, this eBook helps both the novice and veteran user. Learn how to administer ArcGIS Online across your organization, maximize credit consumption, and replicate advanced use cases across your utility. Chapters include ample screenshots, step-by-step how-to guides and concept definitions, and even a couple videos to help you get started with and/or maximize your use of ArcGIS Online.
The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online contains everything you need to know about the history, setup, and best practices associated with ArcGIS Online.
Inside This eBook You Will Learn About
- The History of ArcGIS Online
- Setup: Safety, Authentications, Roles
- Field Data Collection (Online and Offline)
- Understanding Credit Consumption
- Filtering, Exploring, and Searching Data
- Advanced Use Cases (e.g., Outage Maps, Real-Time Reporting, Customer Engagement, Inspections)
- Choosing Between ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
About Your Authors
- Our most comprehensive eBook yet, The Indispensable Guide to ArcGIS Online includes content from a variety of familiar faces at SSP, including: Skye Perry, Dean Perry, Jeff Mertz, Brian Higgins, Ryan Potts, and Colton Frazier. In addition, we’re pleased to include a chapter from Esri Director of Utility Solutions Bill Meehan. Read the eBook in its entirety for a chronological understanding and setup guide to ArcGIS Online, or click to chapters addressing your specific questions.